Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Snarky Puppy LIVE

So on Monday afternoon a small group of us drove to Tampa to see Snarky Puppy in Ybor City. It was the best concert I have ever seen, and I have seen A LOT of concerts. Those guys are such amazing musicians, it was mind-blowing.

I wanted to bring in my camera, but didn't want to carry it there just to be turned away, so I opted to just stick with my iPhone. I kinda regret that, but in the end it doesn't really matter. I also got sick in the middle of the show...I missed one tune, but stuck it out until the end of the show. Worth it.
It was an amazing experience. They just released a new album yesterday, and you should definitely look them up. (groundUP is my favorite album). I took a bunch of videos that I will look through and upload later this week.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...