Friday, February 28, 2014

Dad's Birthday! + Happy Friday

Today is my Dad's birthday. 

My Dad is the best. He just wants my sister and I to be happy. He lets us do our own thing, as long as we're happy. Which I think is really cool, obvs, even though sometimes it must be hard.

My Dad is really easy to talk to. He's easy going, but he takes his things very seriously. He works hard and he's fun to be around. He will drop everything and be there ASAP if you need him to, and he has done so on several occasions.

I see people being shitty to others all the time, and nobody is perfect but I am grateful to have such a positive male role model in my life. I think even John feels this, and he's new to the family ;)

Dad, I am grateful for you and I love you. Also, this photo is two years old already and that is blowing my mind because wasn't it just yesterday that I had my wisdom teeth out and then we went to a baseball game? Anyway, I hope you have a relaxing and wonderful birthday. You deserve it. Can't wait to celebrate when I'm home next weekend!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cute picture! A very happy birthday to your dad! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...