Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Slices of Life

Some iPhone snaps from this past week. I'm happy to say that I've cooked 4 times in the past week! I mean, so what if two of those times were the same dish, it still counts ;) John was cracking me up by teasing Djanga while I was cooking. She wants so badly to be included, it's too cute!

I just want to take this time, also, to say thank you for all of the kind feedback on my body image post. It was humbling to get so many kind and encouraging comments. I won't get too sappy, but it really, really made my day. Thank you.

Well folks, tomorrow morning, bright and frickin' early, I will be on my way to Arizona for my first audition! I had a small freak out in my lesson on Tuesday, but since then (thanks to my teacher who is essentially a goddess of clarinet and life lessons, praise and amen) I've been calm, quietly confident, and practicing steadily.

Wish me luck! I'm excited. And most importantly, I'm ready.
xx

1 comments:

  1. I love the necklace you have on in that last one! Gorgeous!

    You will nail your audition! Break a leg, lovely!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...