Monday, January 13, 2014

Grad School Auditions, 2014

1, 2, 3, and 4 is my own photo.

I'm waiting to hear back about pre-screening from one more school but it's safe to say this is my final list:
- Arizona State University, Jan. 18, 2014
- University of Texas Austin, Jan. 25, 2014
- University of Michigan, Jan. 31, 2014
- University of Colorado Boulder, Feb. 15, 2014

I'm really excited. I've never been to Austin, it's been years since I've been to Arizona, and I love both Boulder and Ann Arbor so much. I love traveling, so even though it'll be stressful and overwhelming and I'll be in and out of Tallahassee for most of January and part of February, it's going to be awesome.

Chris and I are going to Austin and Michigan together, and Allison is even joining us for the Austin trip! I can't wait to tour the schools, meet the professors, tool around the cities, and just have a good time playing clarinet. I can't believe it's already here and I'm leaving for Arizona on Thursday...I'm not too nervous yet, and I know I will be soon, but still. I'm staying positive for now ;)

Wish me luck, guys. HUGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING! I'll be sure to take as many photos as I can and all that jazz.
xx

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...