Friday, January 24, 2014

For a Future Home, Part IV

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

And now, for kitchens! I pretty much stink at cooking and I don't do it very often. But that being said, I do eat a lot so I think it's important to have a pleasant kitchen. I'm certainly more inclined to cook if I have an organized, clean, and lovely space. 

My current kitchen is pretty nice, but I'd love to have an open, white kitchen with an abundance of natural light. I love the idea of colorful refrigerators, chairs, plates, and bowls, and pops of wood, brick, or tile to bring life to a simple white kitchen. And I just know that any future kitchen of mine will be littered with plants, flowers, and hopefully some herbs.

I know that wherever I move next year, it's likely that I'll have a very small space. But I'm hoping that I'll gather enough inspiration to still make it my own, regardless of how small it may be. I want to create a living space that will let me relax, and encourage my creativity. I suppose that goes for the whole apartment, too, not just the kitchen ;)

Follow me on Pinterest HERE!
Previous posts for the home: bathtubs, beds, and office spaces.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...