Saturday, January 11, 2014

Adventures in Cooking // Fried Ravioli

I think "cook more" will always be my #1 New Year Resolution. I'm the worst at it, I just can't help it. I can follow the directions and all, I just don't like to wait so long for my food ;)

I've been using Pinterest a lot lately, and pinning food things is the best way for me to organize any recipes I want to try. Hence: FRIED RAVIOLI. It. Is. SO. GOOD.
John was skeptical, but now he wants me to make them all the time.

What you'll need:
- Store bought ravioli, defrosted. Any kind you want; we used five cheese
- Grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Bread crumbs. We used an Italian blend (Publix brand) and it was perfect
- Milk. Thicker milk is best (for making the bread crumbs stick)
- Marinara sauce. Store bought, homemade, whatever you like. But I don't have a recipe for homemade sauce, sorry!
- Canola/vegetable oil for frying
- A deep saucepan
- A cookie sheet and/or large plate

Now, follow THIS RECIPE, and enjoy!
(Don't forget to lay them out on some paper towel post-frying, to drain some of the grease)

I've already made them again since.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...