John's grandparents are probably the sweetest and cutest couple of all time, sorry, they just are.
I'm so grateful that they welcomed me into their homes and let me share this holiday with them. It was wonderful. I hope I get to see them again sometime.
Some other things I'm thankful for everyday, but especially this time of year:
- Family, near and far, old and young.
- My health (relatively, anyway).
- Being fortunate enough to be at FSU, studying with some amazing people.
- Food. Running water. Electricity.
- Friends. I have the greatest friends. They are my other family.
- Being able to go to school for something that I enjoy doing.
- John, my best guy, my person.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Much love.