Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 // Brunswick, GA

 ^ John II & John III ^
I spent Thanksgiving with the Thomas Family, up in Brunswick, GA. There isn't a whole lot going on in Brunswick, but it was a really great few days. Relaxing and enjoyable. The photos above are an assortment from Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. I hope they give you a good idea of how beautiful their property is.

John's grandparents are probably the sweetest and cutest couple of all time, sorry, they just are.

I'm so grateful that they welcomed me into their homes and let me share this holiday with them. It was wonderful. I hope I get to see them again sometime.

Some other things I'm thankful for everyday, but especially this time of year:
- Family, near and far, old and young.
- My health (relatively, anyway).
- Being fortunate enough to be at FSU, studying with some amazing people.
- Food. Running water. Electricity.
- Friends. I have the greatest friends. They are my other family.
- Being able to go to school for something that I enjoy doing.
- John, my best guy, my person.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Much love.
xx

2 comments:

  1. These pictures reminded me how Georgia is a pretty cool place. Thanks Olivia. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures! Georgia looks beautiful!
    -Deana from, Birds&Oxfords

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...