Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Home

I'm home! I hadn't been home since September. Even though I've seen my mom and sister since then, it feels good to finally be home. Of course, it's never perfect, being home I mean. Bec and I bicker about petty things, Roxy doesn't even seem to like me anymore since I've been gone so long, Dad is always golfing, Mom is working all week, yada yada *sigh*

Still, I can't deny it's nice to get out of Tallahassee. It was started to feel awfully cramped in that little city.

Anyway, here's a video of Roxy meow-ing at the patio door, despite the fact that she had a clear entrance to the house just around the corner. I might seem cruel because I tapped on the glass, but I was just teasing her because I had literally just opened the door for her!...

Enjoy the cute:


xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...