Sunday, December 29, 2013

Forward Thinking

In these last few weeks of 2013, I've been thinking a lot about life post-graduation. I have it easier than most; graduate school for the next two years is my basically my only option if I want a career in music. And I'm okay with that. It gives me more time to learn, and more time to figure out what I really, truly want to do.

As of right now, I haven't a clue.

What I do know though, what I've come to realize this semester, is that I want to do something--anything--with plants. I'm mostly interested in small plants, indoor plants, house plants, decorative plants, that type of thing. But I find myself daydreaming of having my own small greenhouse someday...

I don't know what I'll end up doing, but I know what makes me happy, and plants make me happy. I've started collecting books and ideas on this Pinterest board (where the above photos and source links can be found). A lot can change in the two years I'll be pursuing my masters degree, but something tells me this won't. Here's to hoping, anyway.

xx

P.S. I've added a ton more shoots to my new online portfolio. Go take a look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...