Wednesday, November 6, 2013

These Days

The weather is Tallahassee has been on point for the past two weeks. The kind of weather that makes you want to do everything outside, you know? The kind of weather that just makes you happy, because it's so perfect and pleasant.

We had a morning this week when we woke up early, just naturally, and had enough time to make breakfast together and watch some 30 Rock. It was the best morning I've had in a long time. Maybe just because it was unplanned and unexpected. I'm hoping for many more like that in the future.

I might be absent from this page for the next week or so because I have approximately one BILLION performances coming up. Okay, that miiight be a slight exaggeration. But it starts with tomorrow night, when I'm going to Jacksonville with my reed quintet for a quick performance on Friday morning. Then our recital is Sunday, band is Wednesday, and Orchestra is Friday, with rehearsals everyday (sometimes twice a day). All whilst finishing grad school applications and preparing for pre-screening! Ahhhhhh being a music major...

Wish me luck :)
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...