Thursday, October 10, 2013

Things I'm Coveting Lately + Happy Friday

Coveting

Coveting by oliviamyheart

Okay so it's not quite Friday yet, but here are just some things (mostly books) that I've seen either in person or on the Internet that have made my heart all a-flutter...

I love photo books. Books that express certain ideas or real life situations through crisp photos. They can be so beautiful. And the novel is the newest book from one of my favorite authors. Coincidentally, I began reading it when I was home for the summer but had to return it to the library there when I moved...I left off at such a cliffhanger of a moment and I'm dying to finish it.

Between all the lists I've been making and still need to make, it's nearly time to invest in some new mini-notebooks. I like pretty little notebooks because they make my lists seem even the slightest bit more bearable. The matching phone case is pretty self explanatory ;) I just kind of love Rifle Paper Co.'s prints.

And yes, the next stop on my plant-obsession-train miiiight be a venus fly trap...

(all links found via the above link to the Polyvore set)
In other news, I have a really great weekend planned and I can't wait.
Happy Friday.
xx

2 comments:

  1. My friend just got a venus flytrap in her apartment and honestly it is one of the most gorgeous plants I have ever seen. I cannot wait to get one of my own!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...