Sunday, October 20, 2013

Slices of Life + Thoughts

I intended to post earlier this week, to not go an entire week without taking photos, but oh well, that's what happened. This was another difficult week. I've been struggling with things, the biggest of them being that some of the people that I love most are having a rough time these days. Things happen, everyone gets sad, yes, I know. But it's hard watching the people that you love struggle. And sometimes it's even harder knowing that what they need is alone time. 

I'm the type of person who likes to be comforted or kept occupied when something is upsetting me. I don't like to be alone, because I tend to wallow. Sometimes wallowing is necessary, but sometimes it makes things infinitely worse. So I try to avoid being alone when I am sad. And this is why I have a hard time giving people space. 

I'm trying to be better and more considerate about it. It's hard to do so, but I am trying because I want to make the people I love happy. That's what it's all about.

Anyway, here's to hoping this week will be better. More relaxed, less stressful, more pleasant. Full of love. Here's to hoping.
xx

1 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having a hard time. It was a hard weekend over here too. I struggle giving people space too even though when I get sad I need space. When I see other's needing space I tend to smother and love. Balance is hard. I hope things get better for you and your soon!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...