Saturday, September 28, 2013

Slices of Life + Happy Weekend

^ flowers around campus ^
^ those posters I was telling you about ^
^ shoe obsession ^
^ FREE FOOD! ^

This was a difficult week...to say the least. It was an emotional roller coaster. But it's over now, and frankly, good riddance. I think after a week like that things can really only get better, right? Right. In fact, this are already getting better. I guess sometimes you just need a really bad week to get back to the good things. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

Have a great weekend, peeps.
xx

1 comments:

  1. boy do i understand that. i think every once in a while it is ok to let yourself have a bad week. it puts things into perspective. at least that is what it does for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...