Monday, September 30, 2013

Over the Weekend

^ best air drummer, hands down ^
Man, the weather was truly wonderful this weekend. The breezes, oh I wish those breezes would stay forever! I also wish we had spent more time outside, but our weekend was really fun and relaxing nonetheless. I took a trip to Target with my best lady-friend Allison, we partied on Saturday night, and then spent the majority of Sunday catching up on our favorite shows. After such a crappy week, it was the perfect weekend.

Things are pretty much back to normal, or at least it feels like they are, and I could not be happier or more thankful for my average, busy, sometimes "boring" life.
xx

2 comments:

  1. How could life possibly be boring when you're in a reed quintet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the air drumming caught in action!

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...