Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Over the Weekend

I didn't take any photos (aside from these and a few others of my cat) over the weekend. Look at Roxy being all snuggly! She definitely missed Rebecca and me.

It was really nice to be home but it tricked me into thinking it was summer again! Getting back to work is always more difficult after a pleasant weekend at home. Ah well. Such is life.

Tomorrow I get to read Beethoven's 5th Symphony in orchestra. So, that's pretty cool ;)

Happy hump day, ha!
xx

P.S. if you have an iPhone 4S or 5 and haven't updated to iOS 7 yet, IT IS BEAUTIFUL and you should do it right now.

2 comments:

  1. You have such a gorgeous family! And a pretty kitty too :)

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! Love that first one. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...