Monday, September 9, 2013

Over the Weekend

This weekend was so fun! I spent a lot of time feeling sick but managed to have a great time nonetheless.

On Saturday night we went to a friend's house for dinner and then bowling for her birthday (Um, bowling is so fun, why don't we do it more?) Then Sunday afternoon was the College of Music picnic. Free corn dogs and chips and soda galore! Corn dogs are a guilty pleasure food that I officially need to swear off from now on, so that's sad, but oh well. Anyway, fun weekend. Loved it.

And did I mention that John and I celebrated two years together on Saturday? That was probably the best part of this weekend. John, you're the very best.

Have a great week!
xx

1 comments:

  1. BUT REALLY bowling is the most fun. I am so so horrible at bowling but I seriously always love bowling. It makes me feel like a teen in the 50s going on the cutest date.

    Happy two years! That's so awesome :) Cutest couple award.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...