Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Over the (Long) Weekend

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. We had some plans that fell through, hung out with friends, went grocery shopping, ate a lot...no big Labor Day cookout or beach day. But it was a pleasant weekend nonetheless.

^ Publix trip with my main doods (note the grocery bag in the back seat) ^

^ my roommate (Caleb) made an awesome dinner on Sunday night. I'm lucky. ^

^ UNO. I forgot how fun/funny this game could be ^

In other news, I finalized where I'll be applying to graduate school...maybe I'll share the list some other day though. I'm excited to get to work and then, next semester, travel for auditions! I'm about to be real busy. But, like, the best kind of busy.

Hope you all had nice weekends, too.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...