Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Sunday!

Fall

Fall by oliviamyheart

Lately, in the mornings and evenings, the air has been cooler, crisper, with a nice breeze, and with less humidity than during the days (which are, by the way, still unfortunately sweaty).

But the occasional cool air has left me day dreaming all about fall clothes. I love dressing for fall, which, in Florida, is pretty much dressing for winter. Curse you, Florida "winter". 

Anyway, for some reason I'm kind of obsessed with maroon? "Oxblood" is the fancy fashion-y term, but whatever, same color, and I love it. I asked my Mom to knit me some maroon socks this year and I can't wait to wear them with my new Clark's desert boots! (side note: since Hanukkah starts the night before Thanksgiving, and I'm not going home for Thanksgiving, I got my boots as an early gift. We don't buy expensive things regularly)

Some of the above items I already own (the boots, the hat, the lipstick), some are just really similar to things that I own (the jacket, the wedges, the scarf, the socks), and others are things that I'm on the hunt for (the nail polish! I can't find it anywhere!). If you're interested, you can follow the link below the photo for links to the individual items and/or to follow me on Polyvore.

Fall fashion is my favorite. Did I already mention that? ;)

Hope you had/are having a great weekend.
xx

1 comments:

  1. Those wedges are to die for! I have a pair similar and I am obsessed with them. I live for wedges, especially in the fall!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...