Friday, August 9, 2013

Sunken Gardens

Before I left for Tallahassee, my Mom wanted to go out and do something with just the three of us. And she happened to discover Groupon that week. So we ended up at Sunken Gardens.

It was really pretty. Not everything was in bloom, and it was hot hot HOT, but it was still quite fun. We had a nice time getting lost in the maze that is the garden. (even the signs were no help at times...) We were sure we wouldn't be able to find our way back, but somehow we did. And there was a Coldstone next door so I'm glad we made it out ;)
Mom gave us sweet little gifts while we were lost in there and now this place has given me very happy memories. I'm glad I had my camera along.
xx

1 comments:

  1. Aw I love that little heart in the pavement. Such a cute place!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...