Sunday, August 4, 2013

Slices of Life

Things have been quiet here as I've spent my last week at home doing, well, not a lot, but some things nonetheless.

Tomorrow I head back up to Tallahassee, to move for the fourth time, to start a year of living with two boys and one dog. (I've never lived with a boy OR a dog!)

I like going back to school early. It gives me enough time to get situated and enjoy the free time I have before shit hits the fan with senior year. And only a week and a half before John gets back!

I'll be back with something, maybe, later this week. But admittedly, I haven't edited any of my Paris photos yet ;)
xx

1 comments:

  1. woahh living with TWO boys?! haha i live with one and it sometimes makes my eye twitch. i'm thinking we'll be hearing stories this year ;)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...