Monday, August 26, 2013

Senior Year

(PIANO FACE! I wonder how those googly eyes ended up in my practice room)

Welp, today was the first day of my senior year of college. That's pretty weird. My sister just started college and here I am, in the home stretch.

My schedule is more open than it ever has been; I'm taking two classes, lessons, and three ensembles. I'll be busy, but I'll have enough time to practice a lot and (hopefully) get more photography gigs.

Tomorrow we have ensemble auditions. Potentially my last ensemble auditions at FSU, but inevitably I'll have to take them again next semester, ha!

I had one class today but I didn't leave school until 6pm.

This should be a great year.

Off to edit photos like it's my job...oh wait, it kind of is ;)
xx

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...