Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Fourth Move

Yep, I've moved every year since I started college. Whoop! Hopefully next year (the BIG move) will be for more than a year...because, this moving shit? It gets real old, real fast.

Here are some peeks into my new bedroom. I like it a lot because it's very light. Everything is pretty much grey and white, minus the dressers and stuff. And! My closet is pretty huge. Which, ya know, rules.
 ^ Postcards from the MoMA, my time in Europe, one from home, and printed photos of mine ^
Here's to hoping it stays (relatively) clean!...
xx

1 comments:

  1. I love how light it is too. And yes, moving is the worst. I moved 6 times in two years when I started college and I'm moving again at the beginning of September. I get excited to decorate new spaces but man, moving does get old.

    Your room looks great!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...