Sunday, July 7, 2013

Over the Weekend

Another thrilling summer weekend in the books. Okay, maybe not thrilling, but it was still pretty fun.

First off, Rebecca found out that she got her IB diploma! It's pretty silly that she was even worried about it (her score was ridiculous) but literally my Momma is so proud that she would not shut up about it. Ha!

Mom and I went to another museum on Saturday! The Leepa-Rattner Museum of Art at the Tarpon Springs campus of St. Pete College is really cool. We got in for free too, so that's an awesome thing that happened.
^ Mom, breaking the rules, taking a photo of a painting she liked. Me, breaking the rules, taking a photo of her ^
^ Watch dog. I love puns. ^
^ Jack on the left, Stravinsky on the right ^
Theeeennn, I went and got my first gel manicure with Brittany. Obviously, it's grey. Even though in the picture it doesn't look grey. It is.
I spent all today (Sunday) packing. I'm packed!!! I'm leaving for Belgium in like a day and a half and it doesn't even feel a little bit real. I could not be more excited. 

I just hope I'm not the worst clarinetist there ;)

Also on Shutterfly you can get 101 4x6 prints for free! Well, $8 shipping. But that's really inexpensive for that many prints. Use the code 101Prints and it's good until 11:59 tonight, so you've got liiiike an hour and a half until it expires.

Hope you all had great weekends.
xx

1 comments:

  1. That watch dog is utter perfection.

    Have so much fun in Belgium! You will be so great :)

    Em @Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...