Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy Friday!

Wednesday and Thursday we were at the University of Florida, in Gainesville, for Rebecca's Preview. Everyone else in the academic universe calls in "orientation" so I have no idea why they call it "Preview."

Either way, it's equally as boring as every other orientation but I went with so I could spend some face time with one of my close friends since high school. (I didn't actually sit through any of those lame seminars, I wasn't even allowed, so I just edited some photos and yada yada)

Tams, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to hang out with me and take me to some hip restaurants in Gator Land. I had a really fun time and it was SO good to see you. Even though I was exhausted (oh, jetlag, you sly bitch) it was worth the trip!
In other news I bought my Mom and I matching bracelets in Paris. Cute, no? Cheesy but cute, at least we think so.

Have a great weekend!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...