Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Euro Trip: Belgium, Part II

So here are my photos from Bruges and the reception following the week of Belgian Clarinet Academy. More photos of buildings, I know, yay!

Bruges is really an adorable town. Touristy, yes, but beautiful. And it warmed up the day we were there so it was a lovely day!
 ^ mocha, so yum! ^
And then, suddenly, it was Tuesday, the last day of our program. It felt like it happened so fast and before I knew it we were having our clarinet choir/quartets recital.
 ^ Before the recital, Dr. Spring took me around the corner to see this synagogue. Beautiful ^
^ We played "The Barber of Seville" ^
 ^ Our host family is simply the cutest. Their kids don't speak any English but they were still so fun ^
 ^ I mean, really, look at those faces ^
 ^ Dr. Spring and, below, Dr. Heinen. Loooved working with them ^
I met so many kind and talented people that week. It was such a fantastic experience. Exactly what I needed right before I go into grad-school-audition-mode. I'm so thankful for everyone who made it happen.

Lucky you, that wraps up Belgium! I know this post was long, but it seemed like a good idea to make this post longer rather than just having another one? Either way I have approximately a million photos of Paris to share. I'd understand if you didn't want to stick with me, but I promise they'll be pretty!

Until next time!...
xx

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...