Wednesday, July 3, 2013

An Overnight With Camp, Among Other Things

With camp on Tuesday, we went on an extended field trip that kind of never ended. We went to the movies to see "Monsters University". We went to Spaghetti Warehouse in Ybor, for dinner. We went on a ghost tour in Ybor (photo above). We went back to camp. We made s'mores. We popped in "The Little Mermaid". We may have fallen asleep before the kids did. We woke up. We had breakfast. Then we had A WHOLE CAMP DAY.

Longest 36 hours of my life, I think.
 ^ this is the rock wall that none of my campers seem to enjoy climbing and I can't figure out why ^

I'm in the process of trying to figure out why I keep having these terrible headaches...so after a visit to a neurologist on Monday, I had an MRI and an MRA today. I miiiight have dozed off in the process. I mean, you're just laying there while they play some really loud beeps in your ear...and I was sleep deprived...it's only natural, but judge if you must.

Anyway, not the greatest way to start 24 hours off from a job you don't really like?

How about getting a really belated birthday present in the form of tiny diamond earrings?
Yep, that would do it.
Thanks, Momma! I love them, and you.

And I swear this post is almost over, but first...
As of yesterday my tiny slice of the Internet has been around for one full year! Whoop! I'm proud of myself for sticking with this for a full year. It's been quite fun, actually. I get overwhelmed very easily and having a space to leave and look back on my memories makes me very happy. For those of you who keep coming back for some god forsaken reason, thank you! (and if you missed it, you can see my favorite posts from 2012 HERE!)

K, calm down, I'm done now.
Happy Independence Day!
xx

1 comments:

  1. I love your ear piercings so much! They are adorable and that earring from your mom is A+.

    Happy blog birthday! How exciting! :)

    Em @Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...