Friday, June 28, 2013

Travel-wear


In a about a week and a half I will be en route to Belgium to spend a week playing clarinet and then a week bumbling around Paris. 

Um, that is nuts. How is it already July?! I mean thank god time is flying by because this is the summer straight from hell, but I thought I had more time that I actually have. Crap.

The point of this post is to say that I'm starting to freak out about packing because I'll still be at camp this week, leaving me 3 days to pack and get myself prepared for this trip. Not to mention that the weather in Belgium (and Paris, I guess?) is kind of temperamental, no pun intended, in the summer. Therefore: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO PACK

So yesterday I used Polyvore to help organize some of my thoughts on what I should probably pack and I already feel better. Below is what I'm thinking about wearing on the ~12 hour plane ride (cue nervous laughter here).

Plane RidePlane Ride by oliviamyheart
^ I don't actually own that Gap bag, or that striped heart sweater (but I have a very similar sweater to wear) ^

Cheers!
xx

P.S. Google reader is shutting down as of Monday! Follow my blog with Bloglovin' (which I love--ha--see what I did there?) HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...