Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ode to (The Best) Dad (On The Planet)

Dear Dad,

I could go on and on about how much you mean to me and how you've been the best support system (with mom) that I could have ever hoped for, and how you make me feel like the luckiest daughter...I could go on and on forever and ever. Because you are. And when you kind of came to my rescue this past semester, it just hit me like a brick to the head. You're like a personal super man, you know? All you want is for Rebecca and me to be happy and to love what we do and be the best we can be...and you're always there to catch us when we fall. Which is amazing because not all dads are like that. Like, how did we get so lucky? I don't know. But thank you.

Not to mention, you're the coolest, everyone says so. Probably most of my friends in middle school were thanks to you. I wish I was kidding (haha).

Dad, I love you. So much of me comes from you (genetics, who woulda thunk?) and I'm really glad.

Love,
Olivia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...