Friday, June 7, 2013

Necklace Obsession + Happy Friday!

Collar Necklace Obsession

Collar Necklace Obsession by oliviamyheart 
(links to each necklace can be found via my Polyvore set)

I so would like to buy a collar necklace. I wear pretty much the same jewelry everyday and I've been thinking it would be nice to have at least one statement piece in my wardrobe. But I can't decide which one because they're all kind of gorgeous and inexpensive? Opinions?

In other news, we're off to Savannah bright & early tomorrow morning! I'm so excited. This week hasn't been great in the health department (curse you, headache, for not going away...), so I'm looking forward to getting out of the house. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to actually enjoy myself.

Happy Friday & happy weekend.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...