Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Our Weekend

Sunday was a perfect day. It was beautiful outside! Perfect temperature, blue skies, no mosquitoes yet...and after spending too much time inside post-finals, I wanted to get out out out of the apartment. So John and I trekked out to Tom Brown Park to play disc golf. Now, I have to say, this wasn't a random choice because John LOVES frisbee. He used to play Ultimate a lot, before he was ridiculously busy all the time. And I know he misses it. So, on Sunday, we played disc golf. It was kind of funny because there were a lot of people there with, like, sets of discs that you're supposed to use (I didn't know that you weren't supposed to use just regular frisbees until then...) and there we were with two normal as hell frisbees. But you know what? It didn't matter even a little bit. Ha! It was a ton of fun.

And isn't my frisbee-throwing-form the greatest?
We ended the day, which--hey!--was Cinco de Mayo, with Coke slurpees and some margaritas with friends (those came much later though, don't worry).
Lookin' good, babe. Thanks for such a great day :)

xx

1 comments:

  1. Wait, you're not supposed to just use regular frisbees? My life is a lie!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...