Friday, May 17, 2013

"Happy" Friday...

I say "'happy'" because John left for the whole summer today...for 12 weeks in Nebraska playing drum set for various musicals. It's an amazing opportunity and I know he will have an amazing time, but, I will miss that guy a lot a lot a lot. Already do. It will be exceptionally odd not seeing him at all after spending nearly all of my time with him these last two weeks. With that said, John, I hope you have an incredible experience! Be nice to people. Make friends. Do fun things. I love you!

On a happier note, I get to home tomorrow! As I type this, my Dad is on his way up here to help me get all of my crap home. Even though I'll miss my friends up here, I'm happy to be going home. I've missed my family, I've missed my cats, I've missed my house, and it will be nice to not have to worry about taking care of myself for a while ;)

Happy weekend, all.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so sorry about your boyfriend! It must be tough - but just think, he'll have a good time and you'll see him soon! I hope you have a good summer, as well! Ya have any plans??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...