Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Good Day

Yesterday was a good day. I was so productive! I met John for lunch at school (home made taco dip in tortillas), where he's working on a recording project. I went to the bank to rectify a mistake. I went back to the College of Music to the Dean's office, where I finally declared my math minor. And then I practiced. 

It felt nice to walk around campus. It was a beautiful day. Blue skies. Green everywhere. Not too crowded with students, since it's only the first session of summer classes. And my little hair wasn't too wild...or maybe I just embraced how wild it really is ;)

This is how summer should feel. Productive, but calm. I could get used to this.
xx

P.S. I LOVE the A Beautiful Mess photo app!! You can download it here or just search for it in the app store. I'm really digging the cute doodles, subtle filters, and text options. The fonts are FAB. If you're into photo editing, it's worth the $0.99!

1 comments:

  1. Your hair is adorable! I cut mine short a while ago but it became flat and lifeless.....oh well. XD haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...