Monday, May 20, 2013

A Day At The Zoo

On Sunday, Lowry Park Zoo had $6 Zoo Day, which, by the way, is amazing. It was really crowded, it was crazy hot outside, but my mom and I had so much fun.
 ^ just hangin' out ^
 ^ baby hippo! ^
 ^ the koala was THE cuuutest, asleep in the tree ^
 ^ made an adorable squeaking noise...so funny! ^
 ^ mom made me ^
^ my favorites!! ^

The little bear swimming in the photo above was so active!...climbing trees and swimming around, even despite the heat! I took a video, below (I left the commentary because some of it, my mom included, is pretty funny)



After the zoo, I got the chance to go see the Florida Orchestra play Fingal's Cave, which I studied a bit in excerpts class this past semester, and Beethoven 7, which we played! It was fantastic and I'm so glad I got to go (thanks Jonathan!!)

Looking forward to a productive week before Rebecca's graduation party this weekend :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love zoos!!!! When I was younger I loved seeing the elephants! This looks so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I have not been to the zoo yet this year and now I really want to! I could spend hours snapping pictures of all the cute animals!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...