Friday, May 31, 2013

21

My 21st birthday was weird. I can not lie, it wasn't the best. But, with that said, I truly have THE BEST friends.
 ^ Cait made Rachel and I and birthday FEAST ^
 ^ A little overexposed, but I like it ^
^ Typical ^
^v Rebecca's IB Banquet v^
After the banquet, Momma dragged me out for a drink. Let's just say...alcohol and I do not mix. At all.

Last night (the day after my birthday), Cait, Rachel, Britt, and I went out! GNO! (haha) Even though I didn't drink, we had an amazing time. Thank you, guys, I love you to death. You are the best friends a girl could ask for. (We missed you Allison!)

I'll be back soon with graduation party/graduation ceremony posts! Stay tuned!...
xx

1 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! :) Your friends look hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...