Saturday, April 13, 2013

When We Went to See Harry & The Potters for the 2nd (or 3rd) Time

Rachel & I...we are probably some of the biggest Harry Potter fans you'll ever meet. She calls me an "in the closet Harry Potter obsessor" because you wouldn't know unless it came up in conversation with me. She's really vocal about it though (as she should be, I mean let's be real, Harry Potter = childhood). Two summers ago, my first outing after having kind of major surgery was to a public library in Clearwater with Rachel to see Harry and the Potters play. Surrounded by children. But it was awesome, one of the best memories I've made since starting college. On Thursday night, Harry and the Potters were in Tallahasseee! So, naturally, we went. And it was pretty terrible. The tiny room they called a venue was sweaty and smelly and super hot (not in a good way). And loud, ohmygosh, so loud. But, that being said, it was a lot of fun. I'm glad we went. We'll never miss them playing in our area, if we can.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...