Monday, April 15, 2013

Our Weekend


As usual, the weekend was too short. I played in a concert on Friday night (orchestra, so sad it's over!!!!), John played in a concert on Sunday afternoon (percussion ensemble, it was so good!), and in between we went to recitals and he finished up playing in Fame. I woke up crazy early on Sunday to take recital photos for some people in the College of Music. It was fun, but I still haven't caught up on sleep from...well, from last week. I'm exhausted. Hoping it won't affect school...I just need a nap!
xx

2 comments:

  1. i'm l-o-v-i-n-g your new layout! very very VERY cute!! i will forever be jealous of your musical skills, girl! i tried playing the flute in grade school but never learned anything (i was a slacker)..disappointment. hehe, i hope you get sleep soon! but look at the bright side...S U M M E R is on its way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nataly! New layout inspired by you, actually! And thanks, ha, I'm not sure I'd call them "skills"...but I'm working on it! <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...