Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New York City Spring Break, Part IV

 The next day:My Grandma, the Diva.On our last day in the city, after spending the day the the MoMa, we hiked back to 30 Rock for the NBC studio tour, stopping by Bouchon Bakery for some macarons. (SO GOOD!) We're HUGE fans of SNL, so we were really excited for this part. The tour is pretty short though and kind of unimpressive. The coolest part was seeing Studio 8H, where they film SNL. And it was interesting hearing how, really, the best view of SNL is the one from your couch at home because the show is really made for the TV, not for live audiences. Made us feel a little better about missing Justin Timberlake hosting the Saturday before ;)

The next day, we just hung out and ate (a ton of food) with our Grandma. The best pizza in the world, the best Chinese food (Kosher, too!)...New York is heaven on Earth to me, sitting here in Tallahassee. Everyday I wish I was living there. Maybe someday...

Welp, that wraps up my Spring Break photos! Finally! See the other parts here: 1, 2, & 3
Thanks for sticking with me in sharing my photos (now & on a regular basis), I appreciate it.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...