Monday, March 4, 2013

Thoughts on Spring Break

image via

A week from today I'll be in NYC with one of my best friends, my sister. How can one concentrate on important things like recitals, rehearsals, homework, and papers when a big fat awesome trip looms on the horizon? (you can't, I'll tell you that right now.) But here's to trying. I am going to write a massive paper about Benny Goodman's (seen above) affect on classical clarinet playing and repertoire by Sunday at midnight, while still going to classes and rehearsals, practicing for the impending doom known as my junior recital, finishing up my minuet, and spending at least a little bit of quality time with John.

I can do this.
Happy Monday.
xx

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have A BLAST in NYC. I just went in January and it's so freaking amazing there. Take lots of pictures and post on here + IG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...