Sunday, March 10, 2013

At the Ballpark

 Derek Jeter
 Mariano Rivera
Dad

Yankees Spring Training is something we've been going to for as long as I can remember. We grew up watching the Yankees because my Dad is a huge fan. (I used to pay more attention to baseball throughout the season, but not so much anymore.) A lot has changed over the years, but not those 4 seats in section 206. Some really happy memories in those seats. And Mariano Rivera (who's been on the team for as long as I can remember) is retiring this year, so this was the last time I'll see him pitch live. The end of an era in a way.

Tomorrow we go to NYC bright and early!!! I am so so so excited--and kind of nervous. It's a big city.
But it will be amazing and I can not wait.
xx

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...