Thursday, February 21, 2013

This is a Long Post About a Lot of Things, But Mostly John's Birthday

 John's 21st birthday was on Monday. But I've been so busy that I just got around to editing and posting these photos. I made him a cake, woke him up with some gifts and that evening we had a nice dinner courtesy of Allison, followed by obligatory "you're 21 now!" drinking and movie watching at John's. It was quite fun, and quite funny :)
Since the last time I blogged, I:
- chopped off, like, all of my hair
- saw my mom
- played in 3 concerts
- lost my fsu id
- lost, and then found, my keys
- practically lost my mind
- and saw the FSU production of Spring Awakening (SO GOOD! Everyone should go see it)
I think I've also kind of postponed my weekly DPS project...I just haven't had time to go out and take photos just for fun. It's hard enough making sure my camera is around for big events (like John's birthday), and it'll only get more difficult as my junior recital rapidly approaches. I think I'll come back to it later in the semester or over the summer, when I have more time. In the mean time, sorry for the amounts of iPhone photos...that thing is just so freaking convenient!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...