Friday, February 8, 2013

My Dad Was Here + Happy Friday


I haven't had the heart to post anything since that long post I wrote earlier this week. I was strung out, tired, weak, strained, whatever. On Tuesday I had a full-on meltdown and my Dad, aka Superman, took off work and came to Tallahassee. And you know what? It's been better. I've finally been able to keep my meals down, I'm all around happier, and I was able to start practicing again (this past week it had hardly been bearable). Maybe all I needed to get out of this rut of being ill was some comfort from my family, who takes care of me no matter what.

My Dad dropped everything to come make sure I was okay. I could not be more grateful for him than I am today, and for my mom and sister and John for always listening to me vent. I have the best family in the world.

Happy Weekend, all. And thank you for your kind words.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...