Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Hair DIY: Sparkly Bobby Pins


This was the easiest DIY ever! I saw these sparkly bobby pins that I loved and wanted desperately but I had just purchased a set of like 5 bobby pins from Target. Instead, I picked out the color I'd wear least (a brown that matches my hair color) and painted glitter nail polish on them! It's not perfection but it'll do and I love them!

I am worried that the nail polish will come off so if anyone out there has any ideas on how to make sure it stay, let me know. It hasn't yet, in fact it doesn't seem like it will, but I'd like to be proactive about it...otherwise, it's not like it's exactly difficult to fix!
xx

1 comments:

  1. This is the cutest tutorial ever. I'll have to try it x Also really easy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...