Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Change

Photoshop is a miraculous thing. As is Google. Put those two together, and you've got my new blog header! (and this photo) I just facilitated the relationship, but it was really fun and easy to do. I got the idea from this cute lady, so sorry for stealing your thunder there! (yours is cuter than mine anyway) I'm never quite happy with this blog design, I'm hoping for some major changes after Spring Break...because if I'm doing this for me I should like how it looks, right? Right. Right-o indeed.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!!!!! It's really lovely!! Seriously though I loooove the internet and all the neat things it can teach me!!! It's really fun to do, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And also, I'd like to say..I think it's SO AWESOME you're studying clarinet performance. Like REALLY awesome ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! That's really so kind. And yes, I have to agree that the Internet is a wonderful place to be :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...