Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Loot!

This has not been a good day. 
I had to wake up really early after a rough weekend with not enough sleep and I got sick in the middle of the day and had to go home, just to find that my medication had not been dropped off by FedEx (I got it eventually, no worries). I spent the late afternoon watching movies and trying to make myself eat.

And then!...I got a package. A package that my Momma sent back with our neighbor. A Valentine's package. It's not technically February yet but it's so close and it was so exciting to open that pink bag and find what I found. She knitted me an infinity scarf and a head band! (to keep my ears warm) (is there a name for those? probably and I don't know it...) Along with some other goodies. It seriously brightened my day. Momma, if you are reading this, you are the greatest and I love you to the moon and back and all the stars in the sky.

Happy Monday.
xx

1 comments:

  1. it is a suitable gift for this winter, and I think you look beautiful wearing the red band

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...