Monday, January 21, 2013

Our Weekend

This was one of those weekends when we did a lot and I actually used my camera! It doesn't happen often but when it does it's kind of an overkill. So sorry about the mass amount of photos but I couldn't help myself. 
I'm "making memories," okay?
On Saturday morning we went to the dress rehearsal for the Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra and had some donuts (Snickers for her, apple fritter for him).
 At night we went out for dinner with friends. 
Sushi is extremely photogenic, isn't it?
Then we ate cake that Logan made and played Apples to Apples.
 ...and her cat sat in a box that is much too small for him.
That right there is a genuine, mid-laugh smile! I could kiss that face all day, for real.
But the best part of it all was having Leah there with us! Leah, come to town even more than you already do. We like you.

On Sunday we just hung out at home, doing homework and practicing, and today (Monday) we went to Maclay Gardens.
I have a thing for photographing flowers so bear with me.
Peas in a pod, these two, I swear.
It was like The Secret Garden. (and there even was a secret garden!)
That sign says "Do Not Enter" but we did anyway and this ^^ happened when I saw someone in the back and we hightailed it out of there.
I have the most beautiful friends.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...