Sunday, January 13, 2013

DPS: Week 1

When we were in Juno Beach, John's Dad showed me this online site called Digital Photography School. They have several forums where you can post questions, photos you've taken, respond to others, or just look at photography tips. I signed up for a weekly assignment forum. Each week they'll send me an email with links to the forums for the assignment of the week. I'm not even sure yet that I'm reading the emails correctly or that I signed up for the right forum but I'm just going to jump in with both feet. I personally don't care much for posting the photos that I take online for strangers to critique, but I think it will be fun to do in my spare time, purely for myself. It'll be a good way for me to get better at photography, get better at using my camera, and get John & I out of our apartments over the weekend. And I'll be archiving my weekly assignments here, unedited and all taken on manual mode (unless otherwise stated)!

This week's assignment was "Your New Year's Resolution."
One of mine is to read more.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...