Monday, December 10, 2012

Our Weekend: A Hanukkah "Gathering"

Saturday night marked the first night of Hanukkah, as you know, so Rachel had the idea of having a small group of friends over for food and fun. I call it a "gathering" because it wasn't quite a party...we ate a ton of food, played some hilarious games and didn't have any alcohol whatsoever. (hello, we're underaged! that should go without saying, but it typically needs to be said) It was so much fun!
The whole time we were preparing, I was convinced we had a ton of food...but we didn't. 
We had zero leftovers. Haha!
Even our favorite pup came for a visit!
I love this picture.
I think it was a success. Rachel & I are now prepared for our "hostesses of the year" award nomination, with special thanks to Spencer for all of his help! 

Hope you all had a nice weekend! Finals week, here we come.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...