Monday, December 17, 2012

On Being Home

Winter break is in full swing for me, although my sister still has a week of school left, and it's been really nice not having to worry about school work or--dare I say it--practicing.
This weekend was super rough; I've been horribly sick for most of it and it's so frustrating! It seems there is no end to my physical health problem...and with that said, does anyone have any at-home remedies for nausea and/or vomiting?
Also, I will be out of commission for the next few days as I recover from a procedure that I'll be having tomorrow morning. A few months ago (well, back in August or September) my doctor found a lump in my left breast and although it's most likely benign, I wanted that thing out and tomorrow's the day. It's scary, having surgery, even for a routine procedure like this one. It's always scary. But this is life and I will deal with it.

Good thoughts are appreciated.
xx

2 comments:

  1. good luck with your surgery! i hope everything goes well. also those cats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! It has been easier than I could have ever guessed. And thanks, those kitties just own all the cute ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...