Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just wanted to say...

^ What that says! (My art on our chalkboard wall)
We're having a couple of friends over for dinner to celebrate the first night of Hanukkah and I'm really excited! Not only do I love feeding people (it's the stereotypical-Jewish-mother in me) but this will be my new camera's first real outing. Can't wait!
If you're interested in or have never learned about Hanukkah, you can read a bit about the history behind it here.

Also, I put together a video for my sister's birthday! Yes, I have a really shaky hand. And yes, it took me over a month to put this together. I haven't had time & I didn't know how! But it's here and that's all that matters, right? Right. 
More from Rebecca's birthday party here. Enjoy!
xx

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...