Thursday, December 6, 2012

Good things + Happy Friday!

I'm a day early for a Friday post, I know, but I finally got my beautiful new Nikon D5100! It came this afternoon so after a quick orchestra meeting, a few friends and I took it out to the big green on campus for a test run. I could not be more excited about it! These photos are totally unedited and I am so pleased with the quality and coloring. I have a lot to learn about this camera but this will be the most fun learning experience ever!

Also exciting: Hanukkah starts so soon! Saturday night! It's not the most important holiday, not by a long shot, but it's fun and definitely something to look forward to. My roommate & I have some plans... :)

Hope your weeks have been going well, and weekends go even better.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...